Monday, April 13, 2015

A Woman President! A Pre-Cooked Chicken In Every Pot For Moms On The Go

I've been told by people who matter that it's sexist to refer to Hillary Clinton as a bitch - it's an unimaginative term reserved for women that doesn't say anything at all about who she is or what she stands for. What's disappointing to many that like her, is that supporters were looking forward to calling her H.B.I.C. and now they can't because it's sexist. I guess they can call her H.V.I.C.

I'm not pumped about Hillary because she is a war monger and her besties are on Wall Street. We just don't share the same interests.

My husband says I'm what's known as an unreliable Democrat because sometimes I vote Republican, or Green Party. To that I say shut the hell up, I'm watching a 4-year-old rerun of Futurama and you're interrupting.

It's annoying to have to start campaign season now, two years ahead, because if you're a Democrat or tend to vote that way, the entire campaign is going to fear-monger you into electing Hillary Clinton. Thinking of not going to the polls? Women will die on abortion tables, poor people will be thrown into potter's field, the Supreme Court will explode, and you will no longer be able to officiate your gay friend's wedding. That's basically a democratic campaign in a nutshell.

Not that a Republican campaign is any better since that one is basically just: BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMAAAAAAA!!!

Both parties want you to know that America is dying unless you vote for them. There is no hope if we don't win this election, my fellow [insert name of political party here].

I'm thinking of running for President, but my platform is very specific and mostly centers around how we collect census data. I want to put some data points out there and get the Census Bureau to do some counting. Specifically, how many fat army wives have babies named Caiden? It would be important to figure out the spelling variations also, because I want Kaydens, C'aydinns, Kha'aden, and Xcadens counted, too. I wonder if I could get my mom to start me a Super PAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment